Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beautiful Things

...make me happy. The ocean, flowers, babies, green mountains, sunsets, stars..you get the idea. I noticed that whenever I see something so beautiful it makes me stop to take it in, I start thinking of Josh and how perfect it would be if he were there. This weekend I went camping with Rachel's family up on the North Shore on their relative's private property. It was right on the beach, so awesome. At night we made a fire and we were all just lying on the sand and talking and trying to keep warm as we stared up at the stars. I kept wishing so badly that Josh could be there to enjoy the moment with me already. Josh and I used to always talk about how we can't wait to go camping with each other, and do other things together. I want him by my side forever. Nothing could make me happier. Sigh...one day.

1 comment:

  1. it'll happen sooner than you think, don't worry.
    glad to see you are still blogging. Hey I made my blog private, what email do you use for your blogs??

    ReplyDelete