Ummmmmm I'd just like to say that I have THE most amazing missionary/boyfriend EVER!!!! I just got my Christmas package from him today which was perfect because tomorrow is Christmas day, and there's no post on Christmas obviously.
I hardly ever cry when I get stuff from Josh, I usually have a permanent smile stuck to my face for about 294309 hours. But this video he recorded for me is way more than I ever could have asked for. I am so madly in love with him I don't even know how to describe it. All I can say is....less than 11 months...and all of this, all of the daily crap I put up with when I'm in Utah and sometimes even when I'm home...it'll be worth it. And that's why I keep going. There's no greater motivator than LOVE.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment