Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quad F.

Facebook Fast for Finals.
DON'T LAUGH!! I so can do this.

I got Quad F from something my surfer friends back home came up with. Quad S for Super Secret Surf Spot. I can't wait to go home and surf!! But I'm going to work sooo much this summer. I won't get to surf as often as I did last summer. It's okay though, small sacrifice to stay home for school :).

Seriously though, I want to finish this semester off strong. Well I just need to pass all my classes so that I can get the credits for competing it. When I start at BYU-Hawaii, my GPA from here won't transfer there. So I can get straight C's and get all my credits and be fine :) Hahaha. I should probably aim higher for that.

Random last note, 33 WEEKS LEFT!! Almost down in the 20's. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment