Friday, April 3, 2009

Summer is so close, I can TASTE it!

One more week of school and then finals and I am OUT OF HERE!!! I'm so excited! I was thinking about it today, and I really think this next year and a half is going to fly by. I mean I'll be working and surfing every single day this summer, and then I'm going to be starting school back home at BYU-H in July and then in the Fall, Josh's sister Windy and I are going to be room mates for the 09-10 school year! That'll be so much fun! And then after that is summer again (which aalllwayyyss goes by so fast) and Josh will be home already!! I am so stoked about life. :) And I can't believe I'm almost done with 1/4 waiting....I know I could not have gotten to this point without the love and support of friends and family. It hasn't been easy at all, and I know it won't get any easier, but I KNOW that I can do this. I just have to be open to the Lord and stay close to Him. :)

BTW, I found out what Josh was saying in my last video when he was integrating Spanish and Tongan...

"Tu eres mi fo'ilole" = You are my beautiful.

You can't even imagine how happy that makes me feel.

3 comments:

  1. for some reason I can't watch your video? But I am so jealous your semester ends in 2 weeks. Mine ends in four.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damnit. make a countdown to when you come home. :(. Come home already. I'm really sad and depressed. We can be sad and depressed together... and then we won't be sad and depressed anymore! Like freshman year in high school :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i'm trying to figure out how to do all the HTML by myself. :/ pretty intense stuff XD. one of my many summer projects. Including being your personal trainer :p. I think that we should blog everything we eat. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete