So I'm kinda torn right now cuz I am SOOOOO HAPPYYYYY that I got mail from Josh today. And it wasn't just one letter, it was three. Oh yeah :) and pennies and a memory stick. :) Can you believe it's been 6 months already??? I love him so freaking much I don't even know how to describe it. I just want to be corny and just sigh and smile to myself knowing how much he still loves me and wants "us" as he calls it to work out when he returns. :)
And then there's...this problem. I don't know what to do about it. It doesn't seem too threatening right now, but the littlest mistake can set me off down the wrong path. Ah frick man.
Can I just be invisible for the next year and a half? Pleeeeeease????
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment