Thursday, May 7, 2009

one of the MANY reasons why i love him so much :D

So I was reading some old emails because I was thinking about Josh and he sent this one right around my birthday. Why do I love him? One reason is he can cheer me up and make me laugh NO MATTER what mood I'm in. Hahahaha.

>lol she is the best isnt she? No problem for helping out im glad i was of some help! And yes i got the letters and CDs... lol! your sooo silly!!! But i loved it! :) so guess whose birthdays coming up??? :) :) :) :) I hope you got my package! I think youll like it... :) look for the penny when you get it too! :) sorry if its not what you wanted but yeah... and tell me how you like the pictures!!! :) I hope you have the best birthday ever and that you feel HIS love for you!!! Oh and I got a joke for you ari! Im pretty sure i used to send you a lot of dumb jokes before so heres one more! What did one gay horse say to the other? Haaayyyyyy!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! I know you liked that one! :) well i would say it but yeah you know! :) I hope you can hear it especially on your birthday! :) Welll take care and write ya on monday again!
>
> Elder Graham

So I started cracking up the first time I read this email from him and I still crack up every time I read it!! How can I not be happy when he's so cute and loving and silly like that knowing it'd make me laugh my butt off??? Hahaha. Oh and just a sidenote, whenever we say "I hope you can hear it" it's referring to our spirits telling each other "I Love You" since we're trying to avoid actually saying it verbally/in written form. Lol it won't be hard at all falling in love with him over and over again when he comes home. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment