Monday, May 11, 2009

His dream.

So Elder Graham told me about a dream he had about two nights ago and I thought it was cute so I thought I'd share it. Or maybe I like it more because now I know that he still has dreams about me every so often...which means he's thinking about me a lot. :) But yeah, he dreamt that it was finally time to make his mother's day phone call, so he dialed thinking it was his mom and then it was actually to me! So I go "Hello?" and he goes "Hi Mom!" and I'm like "Who is this??" and he goes "Wha...Ari? This is Elder Graham!" and he said that I was like OH MY GOSH!! And went off on my 'Ari Tangent' as he calls it hahaha. And I was like aww that's cute haha, and I told him I only have 'Ari Tangents' with him. And he said that's good, and I could hear him smiling. :)

This might be kind of random but a while ago he wrote me saying he was struggling one week and started to doubt a lot of things and one of them was me waiting for him. I was a little shocked because he never says that stuff so I wrote him back right away and I thought it was a pretty good letter, I wasn't mushy I just said things I felt I needed to say and it was spiritual enough to keep him focused. Now here's the embarrassingly corny part - with his letter I also mailed him this little red heart. I told him to keep it with him as a reminder that he is the only one who has my heart, and to never forget that. Hopefully it helps and during my phone call yesterday he said he takes it everywhere with him, lol.

Lately it seems like everyone in my family has been planning my wedding and throwing out ideas and it's making me so impatient!! Lol. Ahhhh...like Elder Graham said..."The best things come in time..;)"

No comments:

Post a Comment