Yup. That's exactly what I feel like right now. Not only did I lose my expensive cell phone that I only had for 2 months - no, that wasn't enough - but I just HAD to also lose my WALLET too! Which had my LIFE in there! Everything!! Drivers license, social security card, health insurance card, debit card, my BYU school I.D., family photos, my military I.D., even my library card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might as well be homeless, dangit! AND I have absolutely no money right now, being in between jobs sucks. In fact, I'm in the negatives in my checking account. I am so screwed.
At least I'm finally home. I was getting so sick of all the crowds. And the lines. And the constant travelling. I am definitely never going to take a job that requires constant travelling. I'm a homebody - and by that I mean I know for a fact that I'm going to live in Hawaii for the rest of my life after my schooling is finished. I'm so glad I'm not getting anywhere NEAR an airplane for at least 3 months. Screw airplanes already!!!
Now that I'm done venting....I'm happy to come home to emails and letters from Him. :) <3 He definitely makes my life worth living, even though he can't exactly be a part of it right now...I know he will in the end. And my favorite part about that? I'll never have to say goodbye to him ever again. Eternity....it'll definitely be the best with him in the equation. And the time I have to wait is nothing compared to what I'll have after.
Have you ever struggled to find something more than just those three special words that mean more to you than life itself, but remain frustrated not being able to find the right words capable of expressing anything remotely close to how you are feeling?
Yeah, that's how I'm feeling right now.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment