Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1/4 1/4 1/4 XD!!!!

Yayyyyy Happy 6 Months to (me and) Josh on his mission!!! Can you believe it's already been 6 months??? Holy crap!! I'm so stoked to be one-fourth done with waiting for him!! I got three emails from him in the last two days and I can honestly say that although we have changed individually, our relationship has not changed one bit. Actually, it has! Because we've become so much closer than ever before and my love for him just grows with each passing month! I can do this. I just have to keep this up. By the time I go back to school it'll almost have been 1 year and then he'll be halfway done!! Crrraaazzyyyy!!!!

As a side note, I got my wisdom teeth on the bottom removed last Thursday and it's STILL BOTHERING ME! Freakinga;dkgahlsdasd. When I told Josh about it he said "Well it's a good thing I'm not there because I'd probably be teasing you...A LOT!!" Haha he's so cute. He is definitely still my Josh. I wish he were here with me already. Hugh.

That's alright...only 18 more months and I'll never ever have to say goodbye to him again...

No comments:

Post a Comment