Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm So Sick of Being Lonely.

Actually, that's an incorrect statement. I'm not sick of being lonely, I'm sick of being without you. If I didn't know you existed, didn't fall in love with you, I'd be fine by myself. But now that I've known you, loved you, been with you...I never want to live without that ever again. Never want to be incomplete. Although you still love me, the distance kills. The rules kill. I feel incomplete.

It's like that japanese song. Something about how we're all given two of each bodypart, except for the heart. Yeah. I can't really explain what I mean. But I know what I mean. And I know that it's you that completes me. Your heart that mine needs to feel whole.

Come back already? :/

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand. Don't worry, once he gets back you'll never be incomplete again. :)

    ReplyDelete