Sunday, June 28, 2009
Lucky
So I was once told that the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat matches me and Josh perfectly...and I think that's true :) Since I teach my kids Music at Summer Fun I decided to teach them the song Lucky so I learned how to play it on the ukulele. I recorded a video of myself singing and playing the song for Josh on his facebook, but I think I'm going to record it on my camera's memory stick so I can mail it to him for his birthday. I hope he likes it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you should just get a bunch of memory cards and fill them up with random videos. they go on sale a lot. if you let me know the size of the card, i can get my dad to search the newspaper ads for them when they're cheap! you know him, he likes that stuff :p
ReplyDelete