Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just killing time waiting for my email...

It was MLK Day yesterday so the libraries were closed. Josh sent me a short email from a member's computer so today I'm assuming they get to go to the libraries for email time, right?! I hope so.

14/10.
14 months down, 10 more to go! Ugh if only it would hurry up. I had another dream about Josh's homecoming last night...it felt so real...and I was thinking, "At last, the wait is OVER. I've done it!! He'll never leave my side for so long ever again..." and then my alarm went off and I freaking woke up. I seriously felt like crying when I realized it wasn't real... Dang it. :(

I just want this semester to be over. Then time will start picking up like crazy! Semester, a niece and a nephew will be born :), Isaac graduates from Basic Training in Texas, Jake graduates from UVU, then I come HOME, work Summer Fun, surf everyday, start school at BYU-H....by then I'll have 2 months left and before I know it, he'll be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment