skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Surf - Live - Love <3
ocean junkie monkey.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
I have the funniest/cutest nephews/baby sister EVER!
So my little brother Nainoa made this video...I've forgotten how hilarious they all are. I can't wait to go home!!! 5 more weeks!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Me
Ari and Josh
Pearl City, Hawaii, United States
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." -The Notebook
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2010
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(5)
I'm in love with a boy...
I have the funniest/cutest nephews/baby sister EVER!
Priesthood Blessings.
Turning to prayer.
If I had a billion dollars...
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(76)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(16)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment