Look at that countdown! I am finally under the 600's! Haha. That's another milestone in my time of waiting. I'm cruiiiissiinnn. :)
Oh and Elder Graham made sure to remind me in my last letter that he makes 6 months his next transfer (in May). I didn't acknowledge it but I thought, "Hmm..guess I'm not the only one counting up!" Lol. I still won't talk about how much time has gone by or how much time is left though. I want to keep him focused.
Only 2 more weeks of school then finals then I'M HOMMEEEE!!!! :D Summer, i love you.
Oh and Elder Graham made sure to remind me in my last letter that he makes 6 months his next transfer (in May). I didn't acknowledge it but I thought, "Hmm..guess I'm not the only one counting up!" Lol. I still won't talk about how much time has gone by or how much time is left though. I want to keep him focused.
Only 2 more weeks of school then finals then I'M HOMMEEEE!!!! :D Summer, i love you.
P.S. - I don't know why, but I just love this picture. Probably because I can hear and see exactly what he's doing with the dog even though I wasn't there. I just know him that well. He makes me smile and laugh without even trying. He makes me smile and laugh by just living. :) I love him...



No comments:
Post a Comment