Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March = Choke Birthdays = FATTY Month

Yesterday - Happy 19th Birthday Christine!! Happy 19th Birthday Tarina!!

Today - Happy 19th Birthday Jill!!

Tomorrow - Happy 55th Birthday Daddy!! Happy 19th Birthday Rachel!!

Friday - Happy 19th Birthday to meeeee!! :)

Okay. I think that just about covers it. Gosh...all these birthdays means eating ice cream and cake over and over again. I reeeeallly need to start losing weight. I'll start working out more and trying to eat less and stuff AFTER my birthday. I need to look hot this summer! Ahh nah, who am I kidding? It's not like Josh will be surfing with me this summer. :( GAY! Last summer was so amazing surfing with him. Oh well, these will be my last 2 summers without him and then I'll never have to spend a day without him ever again :D

Yes! I'm almost out of the 600's (days)!! Freak, I barely even made a dent in the number of days I have left of waiting, hahaha. Whatevers. He'll be home soon enough, right? :) I have to stay positive or else I'll just be making this harder on myself.

Te amo...
Aloha wau ia 'oe...
Elder Joshua Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment