Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I got to celebrate my birthday a week early this year. Since I went home for my grandfather's funeral, my family threw a little birthday dinner for me last night before I went to the airport to come back to Utah. My mommy made me a birthday cake and everything. I didn't get any amazing crazy expensive birthday presents from my parents this year and I didn't expect anything because honestly I was just happy to be home with my family, I really missed them and felt like I grew a lot closer to them over these past 5 days. But can I just say it feels like a sick joke that I fell asleep in beautiful, warm Hawaii last night and woke up to freezing, snowy UTAH?! (Only about a month and a half left... I can do it...I can survive...blehhh).

But I came back to college HAPPY!!!!!!!!! thanks to JOSH! Goodness...if it weren't for his package lying on my bed when I walked in the door I would've felt miserable. But for my birthday he sent me a letter, a motherload of my favorite candy (Twix & Dove Dark Chocolates), and his memory stick with CHOKE pictures and videos, including a special video he recorded of himself telling me happy birthday..and stuff. :) :) :) It made me so happy to hear his voice again and to see his smiling face. Although I think it's kinda funny he's so pale now :P hopefully he gets some tan back during the summers in Florida...oh yeah! I forgot to mention I got two very, very long birthday emails from him this morning (it's P-day).

Although I absolutely loved being home despite the slightly rainy and overcast weather, it kinda made it harder for me academicaly because now I'm totally in summer mode! At least I managed to go to my classes today...but I haven't studied yet. I gotta get on that. My dad told me right before we left for the airport that I have to finish this semester strong...I want to do it for myself, my parents, and for JOSH. I love him so much... :) His binder is getting too thick and heavy...I might need another one already! :P

Oh and one more thing..Happy 19th Birthday Christine!

2 comments: