"I know this email was short but ari, Thanks for you. You have a testimony as beautiful as you are, and spirit just as sweet too! Thanks for letting Christ mold you into who you are!!! You're beautiful! :) Keep it up! I'm praying for you and your familly! I love you and im writing you today!!!!
kljsdlkjgkasrglksdjaasjk and the gospels true!!!!!
HAVE AND AWESOME DAY!!!!!! :)
Elder graham
and smile!!!!!!!!"
":) Soo yeah... That email pretty much made my day... :) hey arent you supposed to be in class??? OR studying ???? Get to it missy... Well i gotta go again... Thanks sooo much again for everything! Sometimes i wonder why i have someone soo awesome as you writing a fool like me... You're awesome! :) But yeah... Oh and i wrote daniel another letter! I'll make a copy before i send it to you... I think he'll like it, well times up Audi-cakes but i'll talk to you soon! Make it a great day and i will too! Thanks again for your everything! :)
Con amor
Elder graham"
yeah he sent two in a row. he's so silly :p
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment