Today was so up and down. Up because I had a lot of spiritually uplifting experiences what with Josh's email, my mom's email, and Papa Graham's email. And Josh's email made me so happy. And then I wrote him a 3 page letter front and back...lol.
Then for some reason I just hit a low...like maybe it's just Satan working hard on me cause I noticed that whenever I have a really awesome spiritually uplifting day, suddenly something happens and I'm brought way down. It sucks. I'm just feeling super emo right now and was eating junk food like crazy today. Ugh. Sometimes -- no, I take that back, ALL THE TIME -- I just want Josh to come home already. It's just something about Love that makes absolutely everything in your world so much brighter...I can't help but feeling lonely sometimes, even though I know I shouldn't be because I know he loves me and that we will be together again when he comes back. It's easy to get selfish and feel depressed -_- sigh. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
P.S. - This Saturday, he hits his 10 month mark. I'm getting sooooooooooo close to "Hump" Day (which means he's over the "hump" of the halfway mark and then I can start counting down instead of up) and I just want it to come already!!!!!!!! I'm so impatient, lol. Bleh. School sucks. :p
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment