Holy smokes!! I only posted ONCE in August?! Haha. You can tell my mind was nowhere near life outside of surfing and summer when the living's easy. Now that I am back in Utah, I expect there will be updates more often. Hmm...since it is not a school night and our internet FINALLY got fixed in the apartment complex, it's bloggin time!! (That sounded kinda gay...but...I'm the only one awake and I'm pretty bored..)
Ummm things with Josh are still great. Still going strong. He's still amazing. I still love him with all my might, mind, and heart! I love him so much. Sometimes I just wanna TELL HIM but I cannot. At least not right now...it's for the better. He really does get distracted easily when it comes to me. I can't believe I'm only 2 months away from the year mark!!!!! Where the heck has time gone?? I just hope the next year goes just as fast. September 8th marked our One Year Anniversary of being together :D and November 19th will mark one year left on the mission! I really am so proud of him, and maybe even of myself. I really am grateful for all the help and guidance and love from others that Heavenly Father has blessed me with. I truly am.
I changed my mind about updating often. I made a goal to do well this school year at BYU and I'm gonna stick to it. I'll update on the important days (i.e. his birthday & HUMP DAY = ONE YEAR LEFT!!) but other than that, I can't let myself get so distracted with my fantasies of him coming home already and moping around looking at pictures and videos and websites associated with him. You can tell I got a little better at coping over time because in January I have 16 posts, then it just goes downhill from there. It's kinda funny actually. And this is the exact purpose I made this blog for. It was for me to physically watch my progression and hopefully see my improvement in life during these two years. So yeah...peace out until the next post.
I LOVE HIM AND THE CHURCH IS TRUE and that's all that matters. :)
P.S. - I know I'm a dork for doing this, but I mapquested the distance between my apartment and his mission home. It's only a little over 2000 miles away and only like a 35 hour drive!! Not bad, eh? Not that I'm planning on roadtripping anytime soon in that direction...it'd be baaad..and I don't even have a car. So there. :P
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment