I haven't blogged in forever! I think that's a good sign though, it shows I've been busy and focusing on other things rather than moping around missing Josh. I was so happy on Thursday! I got 3 envelopes in the mail from him! 2 letters and 1 pass along card with the temple on it with little notes written all over the back of it. He makes me so happy, I love him so much. Little things everyday remind me of how much I love him and how right this is. I can't help but smile. :)
Fast update: My grandfather passed away last week, so I'm about ready to go to the airport to fly home (YES!!) for his funeral. Although I am not happy he has passed away, it was definitely the best thing for him at this point because he was so depressed after my grandma passed away a year ago, and he's been in really bad health for a very long time too. It was his time, and at least he is happy with my grandma and at peace. I love him and he will be missed.
While I was unloading my little Hello Kitty suitcase to use for this trip last night, I found my old plane tickets from last October...when I flew home to see Josh for halloween weekend. I started crying because of course it brought back such amazing memories that I don't want to ever forget and I miss him...and also because...I guess when your missionary has been gone for a while you begin to wonder if it was even real..and just holding that plane ticket in my hands was reassurance to me that, yes, this is real: his love for me is real, my love for him is real, and the fact that we will be married for time and all eternity someday is real.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey congrats on getting through 100 days!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I just had to mention, my grandpa just passed away last week too. The funeral was today.
But It is a good sign that you haven't been blogging much...it shows you are busy. I wish I was more busy so I'd stop daydreaming about my mish all day :)
K so.. it must be a "100 day out" thing cause Mark sent me a passalong card with the temple on it and wrote all over the back. He said something like "you have an appointment with Elder Sanders in december of 2009 in the salt lake city temple. Don't be late!"
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on making 100 days.. those are the hardest in my opinion.