That's how long Josh has been serving his mission. I really can't believe so much time has passed already! Everyday of those 444 days I'd just think about how slow time felt like it was passing by...now that I'm at the head of it, it's hard to not feel like it went by too fast. Did I make the best of that time? Or did I waste it? I think I've done pretty well. But there's so much I want to do before Josh comes home on November 24! Eh, it's a work in progress.
Goals:
-Read BOM cover to cover: Getting there. I'm currently in Mosiah 25
-Lose weight: ultimate FAIL. Hopefully summer changes that.
-Learn to cook: I'm proud to say I've done well with this! :)
I can't remember everything else I wanted to do.
Oh I got a Valentine's Day package from Josh yesterday! I'm currently still working on his...gotta get it out by Monday!
Blehhhh I have a headache. Still getting over my sickness. :/ Byebye.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment