Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Eve

Only one more month until I turn 20!!! What a weird thought. I can still clearly remember my 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th birthdays. Are you kidding me?! I'm gonna be out of the teens in just a few short 4 weeks?? I can't believe it. But hey! I made it to 20 years old unmarried!! Hahaha. My mom got married at 19 and my sister was still 18!! They both have late birthdays, but still...that's freaking young! I'm probably getting married after I turn 21. Which is fine, I'm in no rush. The only thing I'm impatient for is being reunited with my one true love again....thinking about that day gives me butterflies. :)

Anyway, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I'm not sad because technically I won't be alone. Someone has my heart and I have his, although we are miles away. I'm happy. :) I'm just really grateful that it's on a Sunday this year where most people (well, in Utah at least) can't go out on their cutesy little dates. So everyone will be in church just like me. The only thing I'm kinda irritated about is that Monday is a national holiday (who cares about past presidents?? I mean seriously??) which means the libraries will be closed...which means I won't get to chat with Josh on Monday morning ...that's okay though. Mos def Tuesday morning He just makes me so happy! I love him so much...our love has truly grown into something I didn't even know existed....it's pretty amazing...

What else could have kept me strong for this long? This coming Friday, the 19th, he'll have been on his mission for 15 months. Holy crap!!! I can't believe it. The months really are winding down!! I can do this. I so can do this.

I'm gonna check the mail now. If it's empty I'll be disappointed but I'll also be fine with it. He's a missionary. God is his number one priority, not me. Serving the people keeps him busy, and that's how it should be.

Still, I do miss him. *Sigh*

Te amo para siempre, Josh. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment