So as of today I officially have exactly 9 months left until Josh comes home.
Wait a second...9 MONTHS?! Are you kidding me??? I'm finally down to the single digits in months before he comes home?? This feels too surreal. And exciting. I feel so accomplished. But I shouldn't get ahead of myself, there are still 9 months left before I can feel totally accomplished.
Yesterday my boss called and said I could have the day off because it was so slow at work, so when Ben called me at 12-ish to ask if I wanted to go hiking, I was like HECK YES!!!! The sun was out and it was SUCH a beautiful day. All the pictures are posted on my facebook in an album. He took some amazing shots. It was just awesome. All my muscles are pretty sore now, but it was totally worth it.
9 months...wow....that's like a pregnancy. Those go by pretty quick right? Haha. I wouldn't know. But I know that my sisters' pregnancies felt like time just flew by. They're giving birth in like a month!!!! Ho.ly.crap.
I really hope these next 9 months fly by. Seriously. I'm tired of waiting, but I don't want to give up. Sigh. I've come this far, I can stay strong until the end.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment