Well. It is now November. Which means a couple of things:
-Josh's birthday is this month
-it's almost been a year since Josh began his mission
-I only have to wait one more year to see him again
-Christmas is right around the corner
-I get to go home soon
All happy things. :D
Wanna know what WASN'T happy? Halloween this year. Remember how I spent my Halloween last year? Frea.king.a.ma.zing. I had a strong mix of emotions last night. First I was apathetic. Then I tried to enjoy myself among friends. But then I just wanted to be alone, so I went home. All I could think about was, "I can't believe that exactly one year ago, I was in his arms....more happy than I have ever been in my. entire. life. Now look at the situation I am in! A hell hole."
Yeah, I seriously can't take this anymore. Especially with my roommate situation. There's nothing for me here. What's the point in adjusting to life here if I don't ever plan on living here or establishing a family here? What's the point if the people I want to spend the rest of my life with aren't here?
All I know is, everything I'm going through right now requires patience.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment