Friday, November 20, 2009

Yesterday was crazy!

So guess what I did to celebrate the one year mark? I ALMOST CUT MY FREAKING THUMB OFF!!!
Okay. Maybe that's a slight exaggeration. But I still had to go to the BYU Health Center emergency. I was slicing frozen dough at work and my boss was talking to me so I wasn't really paying attention....and I sliced a chunk of skin off my thumb. It was gross!! And then she tells me that it was a brand new knife, thanks for the warning!! Seriously. So now my thumb looks like this:


Pretty retarded looking, I know. Oh and my thumb too, haha. (Get it? I was referring to my face...okay whatever that was lame).

I never realized how much I needed both my thumbs till I messed up my left one! Man, it was nasty when they took the initial bandaids off to clean and re-bandage it up. So bloody. Yuck.

On a happier note, I went and saw New Moon with Spencer and Stacee last night. It was alright, but oh. my. gosh. Taylor Lautner was freaking HOT after he chopped his hair off. I wanted to punch Bella in the face not only for her horrible acting but also for choosing the pale hairy older guy (aka Edfreakingward). Whatever, she's lame.

Team Jacob <3
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment