Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
HEARING HIS VOICE AGAIN WAS SO AMAZING!!! I can't even describe how happy I was when I finally got to talk to him. I was all nervous and shaking and he was almost an hour late! But it was all worth the wait. Everything felt so natural and easy and happy and I was laughing and smiling constantly. He told me some stupid Mexican jokes he learned out there, some dog-chasing stories, some funny stories being out in the field, talking to me about what I've been up to and our plans and stuff. And it was so cute cause we were talking and then there was a pause and he goes, "Hey Ari, can I ask you a question? Sorry, it's kind of a trunky one..." I was like "Yeah?" and he said.."After my mission...what do you think...of Spain?" It took me about half a second to figure out what he was referring to. I was like OMG! THAT WOULD BE SO AMAZING!! :D So I hope we get to go to Spain for our honeymoon, especially because then I could have my own personal translator that I love so much. Lol. And at the end he bore his testimony to me and shared a scripture and I almost started crying. I'm sooo happy that my phone records calls! I can't wait till Christmas when I get to hear his voice again. :) And this Christmas will be the last one I have to spend without him! Ever! YAYYY!!! <3
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


or you could go to mexico, probably cheaper.
ReplyDeletewhy don't you start learning spanish 0.o just a thought. :p
ReplyDelete