Yesterday I officially hit my 3 month mark in waiting for Josh!! I've heard that the first three months are the hardest and the worst (and it's true!) so I'm definitely grateful and relieved it's over! I'm now 1/8th done with waiting! I'm so so thankful for everyone that helped me reach this point - especially Heavenly Father, Jaso, Phill, Josh's parents, and my Mom. Those are the people that have helped me most significantly and I have no idea how I'd have survived without them. I know I still have a long way to go, but I feel like celebrating because I've done so well so far! I know I'm not perfect, but I'd consider these past three months successful and I only have 21 more to go. Yay me :) This will be over before I know it. :)
Oh and tambien, I officially decided that I'm going to try and learn Spanish over these next two years. Of course Josh was my inspiration (lol) but everyone keeps telling me to learn something new to make the time go by faster, and I have Spanish speaking friends here at BYU who can tutor me. So far it's been fun!
And due to popular demand, I'll tell you all what that last post means (in general terms):
"If we both keep putting the Lord FIRST, it'll prepare us for what WILL come after my mission (marriage)." :D :D :D
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The first 3 months for me were EASILY the hardest of all... Congrats on getting them out of the way. Only 21 more to go and they will fly by faster then you can imagine.
ReplyDelete