Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know everyone expects me to be depressed today that Josh is gone, but what made me wake up happy was I had a text from my mom, "Happy Valentine's Day". I realized that Valentine's day isn't ONLY for couples who are in love and all that romantic stuff. It's also a good today to remind you of everyone in your life that you've been blessed with and that you love. I love my mom, and I know she loves me. I thought it was so cute to get that text, it shows she's thinking of me and knows I must be missing Josh. Of course I miss him, but it's not like I'm going to lay in bed with a box of chocolates I bought myself as I stare at his pictures. Nah. I'm going to spend the day with people I care about. So, Happy Valentine's day everyone!

And yes, Happy Valentine's Day to you too, Josh. ily :)

1 comment:

  1. so I'm not sure what I texted you last night, it was supposed to be a picture of me on a boat. Did you get it???

    ReplyDelete