FLORIDA TAMPA MISSION
13153 NORTH DALE MABRY HIGHWAY
SUITE 109
TAMPA FL 33618-2410
Phone 813-961-7400
Brother & Sister Thomas L. Graham
263 Mahimahi Place
Honolulu, Hl 96821
Dear Brother & Sister Graham,
Just a short note to inform you that Elder Graham arrived in Tampa safe and in good spirits. He met his new companion, we enjoyed a meal with the office missionaries and then we had a personal interview. The following morning an orientation meeting was held where he was given further training.
Elder Graham's companion is Elder Thompson. They will be serving in the Tampa area. It is wonderful to finally have Elder Graham with us in the Florida Tampa Mission. We have been anxiously waiting his arrival ever since we learned of his delay. As the oldest of your two children, you must be very proud to have him in the mission field. He seems ready and anxious to serve. I am also pleased to know that he knows ASL. Recently we have had several people join the church in the mission where ASL was their primary language.
Sister Colton and I are thrilled to have the opportunity to serve along side your missionary. May the Lord bless you and your family as your son serves in this portion of the Lord's vineyard.
Best Wishes,
Kent W. Colton
President Florida Tampa Mission


I sure as hell am gonna try to get out there. I just don't know anyone or anywhere I could stay. I think I'm going to bug my dad about it over the weekend if I can. If not I'm going to try and book a flight myself. Cuz I really want to go.
ReplyDeleteI just realized...he is going to be trilingual! that is really cool.
ReplyDelete