Tuesday, February 17, 2009

:) More email love today!

"yo se que si nosotros enfocamos en el senor solomente, despues mi mision nosotros vamos a listos para qual es despues!!! :) "

He told me that he'll tell me what it means one day, but I cheated and got my little Chilean friend to translate for me. Isn't he the absolute best??? :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Are emails legal in mormon land?
    o.0 just wondering cuz i dunno the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good question jaso! anyway now you are legally obligated to post the translation in english so us dummies can read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. thats pretty neat. i didn't know they get a day off from the suits and stuff!
    i'm becoming so informed. :D
    lol. and remember what i texted you today ari! I SUPPORT YOU AND NOT DUMB PEOPLE! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm.. what does it mean? But I agree.. emails are the best! Can't wait until monday for mine! I love your blog girl.. keep it up!
    <3 your fellow MG

    ReplyDelete