So last night I went to my brother's house for dinner and then we watched the movie Alien. So that's probably the reason why I had this strange dream last night...
I was with other people trapped in this deserted stadium. We were all running away from this ugly alien thing that was trying to kill/eat us. I finally got out of the stadium and guess who was standing there waiting for me? Josh. :) And I ran to him and hugged him and started crying so hard because I was so scared and happy. After we wrapped our arms around each other we did not want to let go, so he scooped me up and carried me home since I was pretty much a wreck. :P When I woke up, I realized...it's been so long since I've felt his embrace. Our arms fit perfectly around each other. Our heights are perfect - I'm only about 2 or 3 inches away from him, so he doesn't have to lean down too far to kiss me. Our hands intertwine perfectly together and fit in just the right way. Our first kiss was perfect - not too timid but not too passionate. Just a gentle peck on the lips that wasn't too long or too short. Gahhhhhhhh I know I'm not supposed to be missing him this way. It's that stupid dream that sparked all these emotions. I'm gonna go eat cinnamon rolls or chocolate or something. -_-
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment