Sunday, January 18, 2009

w00t! and Future Plans

Heeeeeeeeccccccccckkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyeeaaaaaaahhhhhh I am officially done with 2 Months of waiting!!! I just hit my 60 day mark yesterday. Now I just gotta do that 12 more times and I'll be all pau.

So when I woke up this morning of course I immediately started thinking of Josh. As I was lying in bed I was thinking about school because Elder Graham would return smack in the middle of Fall 2010 semester (unless he gets an extension). That would be GAY if I'm in Utah while all that is happening and I definitely want to be there for his homecoming talk! So, I was thinking about certain ways where I could work it out well that I'd be home for him when he returns. I don't think I want to be in school here and then buy a plane ticket to come home. I'd rather just be home already and STAY home when he returns. And besides that, not only is he returning but so is Josh's best friend and fellow surf buddy Elder Robert Beck! And then Elder Taite Koko'o, who is another surf buddy in the crew and also my COUSIN. So the plan is that I'm going to try and graduate early. I'll finish up my freshman year here, go home and take classes at either UH or online. Then I'll do Fall 09/Winter 10 at BYU-Provo. Then go home and take more classes at UH or online. If I don't have enough credits to graduate by then, I'll just hold off until Josh does his 1 semester and transfers here to BYU-Provo for Winter 2011. If I don't graduate by then I at least want to be a Senior.

I was thinking about it last night and talking with Jill (MG with missionary who left same day as mine) and I am SOOOO excited for the boys to come home! I mean I don't want them to come home right now, because they should make the best of their missions each and every day of these 2 years. But when they come back and our surf crew is reunited again it's gonna be FREAKING AWESOME!!! So much fun. Lol. But I don't know if Ben will be here for when they return...he's 2 years younger than all of them so he might leave for his mission right before they return...unless he waits a while before submitting his papers. Josh was 20 years and 3 days old when he reported to the MTC. Lol. So technically, he could be halfway done with his mission right now if he left right at 19!! Doodoo boy. Haha jk. If he left right at 19 I wouldn't have met him... :( So things really do happen for a reason, I strongly believe that. :)

I am 1/12th done with waiting ahahahha. YES!

I know I shouldn't be thinking about the wedding so much...because GOD FORBID if anything bad happens and it doesn't work out then yeah...no that's not gonna happen. It's gonna work out. If things are meant to be, they just work out. And this was meant to be. IS meant to be. :) So...yeah I was thinking about the wedding. Everyone that knows me knows that I always pick pink and black stuff and everything I have is pretty much pink and black. But I don't know if it would be good to have black as a wedding color...maybe it's bad luck? And I think it would be awesome to get a Reggae band to play live at our reception haha that'd be so much fun and Josh and the crew would LOVE that! Preferably Tribal Seeds, if I had a million dollars. Unfortunately, I don't. At least not now. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment