Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So much is happening all at once...

I can hardly keep up!

I finally decided on my major today. Exercise Sciences: Fitness and Wellness emphasis. I'm probably transferring to BYU-H as of Fall 2009. Josh leaves on Tuesday 1/27 (YIKES!). I'm happy but sad. Blehhh now I REALLY am sending him off. I got work tomorrow so I'm gonna write a letter to give to him for free while I still can. Paying for postage is gonna be so gay.

Dude I'm so behind in school. I got too much to think about. I often find myself scatter-brained and trying to do 10 things at once. I start doing something, then remember something else and start doing that. Then I remember something else and start doing that too. And then I end up going on Facebook. I HATE FACEBOOK!!!!!!

Anyways, I love Elder Joshua Kamalama Graham forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and that's never going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment