Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I am a genius!
Actually, I'm not. All the MG's I have met and spoken with are geniuses. They truly are amazing, and they inspired me to make this blog. I believe it will help me out so much with my long and treacherous journey of waiting for my missionary. Some may call this obsessive, but I prefer to call it passionate. When you choose to wait for a missionary, you can't go into this half heartedly, hesitantly or doubtfully. You just CAN'T. You can't afford it. You need to dive in head first, with full intent to survive - to accept all that is to come and to live with it. Like many MG's before me have said, I know that successfully waiting the full 2 years doesn't necessarily and automatically mean that I WILL marry my missionary one day, but that is my motivation. True love is my anchor. At the very least, one who waits will gain a stronger testimony of the love of God and how to rely on Him in every way. They will grow into this amazing person they never thought they could be. They learn more things than they can handle, but in the end they come out stronger than who they were from the day of their missionary's departure. I KNOW this will be worth it. I KNOW I truly love Joshua Graham with all my heart. Lastly, I KNOW that I can do this. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment