
I had another dream about Josh last night but I can't remember what happened. But I know it took place back home in Hawaii.
There are times where I can be surrounded by a crowd of people, busily doing something or having fun and I'd just stop and think about how much better it'd be with him there... :/ ... someday..
I love Joshua Graham and I'm going to marry him one day. I love him and that doesn't even begin to cover it.
:)
P.S. - About the picture to the left. Hahaha. Props to Jaso for sending me this on my phone and saying "When you and Josh have kids and come back from surfing all the time I'm gonna call you guys this." xP


hell yes. thats like.. the greatest photo ever that i took with my phone ;)
ReplyDeleteand i'm such a thoughtful person sometimes.. jk.
btw you should check out the slideshow of photos from jackies birthday party :D
i love you!
-_- my legs are itchy.