I miss you too! I'm trying to figure out how to pimp my blogger better... :/ Its so confusing :( I'm so excited you get to come home early. Not so excited that you'll be on break while I still have to show up to classes though..
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."
-The Notebook
....
ReplyDeletethank you?
i think.
:p
hah. you are not owning me now!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete(okay, maybe you are... but i'm owning at commenting!!!!!!!!)
nice hair btw. cinnaberry ;)
I miss you too!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to figure out how to pimp my blogger better... :/ Its so confusing :(
I'm so excited you get to come home early. Not so excited that you'll be on break while I still have to show up to classes though..